Menu
Choose tip
Pick odds
Add boost

What tip would you like to use?

Burnley to Win

Burnley to Win

Both Teams to Score No

Both Teams to Score No

Current Form

Last 5 Results

Home

Away

3
Won
1
2
Drawn
2
0
Lost
2
7
Scored
2
2
Conceded
7
3
Clean Sheets
1
1.8

AVG Goals Per Game

1.8

AVG Goals Per Game

Claim

FREE Bet Finder

Over 4k up for grabs!

Burnley vs Sheffield United Predictions

Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Premier League, we predict an 40.0% chance of Burnley to Win odds with Bet365. We also predict a 80.0% chance that Burnley will score, and a 40.0% chance that Sheffield United will score, givings a combined 60% chance of both teams to score (btts).

Burnley vs Sheffield United Head to Head

Burnley won their last English Premier League home game with a 1-0 victory against Watford and have now won 60% of their last 5 English Premier League home matches.

Sheffield United lost their last English Premier League away game with a 3-0 lose against Man Utd and have now won 20% of their last 5 English Premier League away matches.

TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.

* Match Data is based on Burnley at home and Sheffield United away from home.