Menu
Choose tip
Pick odds
Add boost

What tip would you like to use?

Middlesbrough to Win

Middlesbrough to Win

Both Teams to Score No

Both Teams to Score No

Key Stat

There has been an average of 1.8 goals scored per game over the last 5 matches in the English Championship where Middlesbrough have been at home, and Queens Park Rangers have been away.

Current Form

Last 5 Results

Home

Away

0
Won
1
2
Drawn
2
3
Lost
2
3
Scored
3
8
Conceded
4
0
Clean Sheets
0
2.2

AVG Goals Per Game

1.4

AVG Goals Per Game

Claim

FREE Bet Finder

Over 4k up for grabs!

Head-To-Head (H2H)

Last 4 Encounters

3
Won
1
0
Drawn
0
1
Lost
3
7
Scored
5
5
Conceded
7
2
Clean Sheets
0
Sat 23rd February 2019
Middlesbrough
2-0
Queens Park Rangers
Sat 16th September 2017
Middlesbrough
3-2
Queens Park Rangers
Fri 20th November 2015
Middlesbrough
1-0
Queens Park Rangers
Sat 22nd March 2014
Middlesbrough
1-3
Queens Park Rangers
3

AVG Goals Per Game

Middlesbrough vs Queens Park Rangers Predictions

Based on the current form and head to head (h2h) data in the English Championship, we predict an 44.4% chance of Middlesbrough to Win odds with Bet365. We also predict a 66.7% chance that Middlesbrough will score, and a 33.3% chance that Queens Park Rangers will score, givings a combined 50% chance of both teams to score (btts).

Middlesbrough vs Queens Park Rangers Head to Head

In the head to head battle, Middlesbrough and Queens Park Rangers have met 4 time(s) in the last 5 seasons in the English Championship, with Middlesbrough winning 75% of home matches, with 12 goals being scored in 4 matches.

Middlesbrough lost their last English Championship home game with a 0-3 lose against Swansea and have now won 0% of their last 5 English Championship home matches.

Queens Park Rangers lost their last English Championship away game with a 1-0 lose against Charlton and have now won 20% of their last 5 English Championship away matches.

TOP TIP Based on the head to head, and current form data, we reckon this will be a tight game. Tipping under 2.5 goals.

* Match Data is based on Middlesbrough at home and Queens Park Rangers away from home.